· Lecturer in Faculty of Administrative Science at Hadhramout University, from 2004 to present time.
· Financial Manager at Al-Bald Group (part time) July 2005 until October 2007.
· Accountant at Saudi Ben Laden Group in Al Mukalla-Hadhramout branch (part time) August 2004 to Jun 2005.
· Accountant at Pearl Fishery Company, August 2003 to August 2004.
· Attended as a presenter at The 8th Symposium on Business Postgraduate Research organized by Othman Yeop Abdullah Graduate School of Business UUM, 28th June 2012.
· Participant in a Workshop on introductory Statistical Modeling Using IBM, SPSS Statistical package, held on 9th , 16th, and 27thMay 2012 .
· Participant in a quantitative research workshop which organized by The Institute of Management and Business Research (IMBRe) UUM College of Business.
· Attended as a presenter at Doctoral colloquium in conjunction with The 14th Asian Academic Accounting Association 28-29 October 2013, Parkroyal Penang Resort, Penang, Malaysia.
· Shamharir Abidin, Mohammed Abobaker Baabbad. (2015). The Use of Analytical Procedures by Yemeni Auditors. Corporate Ownership & Control. 12 (2):17-25. (Indexed by SCOPUS) 3
· “Tribalism and Perceived Auditor Independence: A Research Opportunity in The Arab World” Working Paper (with Dr. Shamharir Abidin). Accepted for publication in International Business Management Journal. (Indexed by SCOPUS)
· “The Influence of Tribalism on Perceived Auditor Independence: The Yemeni Evidence” Working Paper (with Dr. Shamharir Abidin)
· “Auditor Independence and The Regulatory Sanctions: The Yemeni Evidence” Working Paper (with Dr. Shamharir Abidin)