The Kindergarten was established to meet the need of the Kindergarten Department for a laboratory in which most of the courses taught in the Department are implemented in practical application such as: Child Growth and Development, Kindergarten Management, Socialization, Child Kindergarten Assessment Card, and other courses that the student needs to have direct experience with children.
- Objectives for the Students:
- To practically apply the courses that require such application in accordance with guidance and instruction of the specialized teaching staff.
- To train the students on how to deal with children according to modern studies and theories that correspond to the spirit of the true religion of Islam and the philosophy of Yemeni community.
- To train the students on the practical life and how to apply the daily program.
- Objectives for Children:
- To develop the child’s sense of self-confidence and confidence in others.
- To help the children to adapt socially.
- To provide the children with the principles of the true religion of Islam and ethical values that help to build the community.
- To encourage the children to express their feelings and emotions.
- To develop their mental abilities and encourage them to search and discover.
- To develop the children’s senses.
- To develop language acceptability and encourage the children to speak and listen well.
- To develop acceptability for reading and writing.
- To develop the aesthetic aspect in children.